- About Us
- Our activities
- Project 1.0: Biological agents and post-operative outcome in IBD
- Project 2.0: Patient-reported outcome in colorectal surgery
- Project 3.0: De-identification of health care data
- Project 4.0: Collaboration in surgical research
- Project 5.0: Using AI to extract data from medical records
- Project 6.0: Using AI to extract patterns from blood investigations
- Project 7.0: Using AI to improve early discharge of hospitalized patients
- Project 8.0: Improving outcome measurements of pre-operative optimization bundles
- Project 9.0: Patterns of contact with primary and secondary health care systems to predict disease activity in patients with IBD
- Project 10: Deciphering the chronic abdominal pain with no detectable pathology using pattern recognition algorithms (big data mining)
- Project 11: Predicting anastomotic leak using pre-operative abdominal scan
- Project 12: Predicting local-regional recurrence patterns using AI
- Log In
We are currently welcoming applications from members for the two positions in education committee.
The education committee will plan and conduct basic research skills workshops in low-and middle income countries. This committee will be an important international player in development
Transforming #OpenSourceResearch Collaboration from a network of international researcher who joined forces to do research online to a registered international organisation is a huge task. In these few lines, I shall point out the most important achievements in the first
We are currently welcoming applications from members for the one positions in communication committee.
The vacancy is to be filled by individuals who are enthusiastic, enjoy teamwork and have an interest in academia.
Application is via
(email@example.com) and selection by
New channels of collaboration: the CollabWith organisation
Collabwith believes businesses and society, as a whole, will prosper if there was better access to the bright minds of academics. With this platform Collabwith aims to allow everyone to find